Social Media & the Web: How They are Changing Our Relationships
Join our Live Interactive Discussion on Social Media & the Web! Listen in and learn about the how social media and the internet are changing the relationship landscape.
Free Online Speaker Series: April 4th at 5 p.m. (EDT) / 2 p.m. (PDT)
Click here to register to follow the discussion by phone or computer.
Social Media & the Web: How They’re Changing Our Relationships
- Yours truly, Dr. Elvira G. Aletta, licensed Clinical Psychologist, founder of Explore What’s Next, a private practice service; her career includes positions at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan and the Executive Director of the Behavioral Healthcare Network, Inc
- Therese Borchard, Associate Editor at the award-winning site, Psych Central – the Internet’s largest and oldest independent mental health and psychology network
- Kari Henley, Huffington Post blogger, writer, public speaker, and expert in group facilitation
- Dr. Ryan Howes, a licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Pasadena, California. Many of his clients focus on relationships, mood disorders, personal growth, and sexual issues
- Margarita Tartakovsky, Associate Editor at Psych Central and author of the site’s popular “Weightless” blog
- Moderated by Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway, an interfaith minister and non-denominational wedding officiant. She is a love columnist at selfhealingexpressions.com and author of A Goddess Is A Girl’s Best Friend: A Divine Guide to Finding Love, Success and Happiness and Release the Seductress Within.
I really hope you can join us!